Check in: 12 pm, 16th Sept 2022
Checkout: 11 am 18th Sept 2022
Rs.14,700/- per person
– Accommodation in eco-cottages (Enjoy the peaceful stay at eco-friendly cottages)
– All meals (Tea, Buffet breakfast, Buffet lunch and dinner with veg. and non veg. options, Evening tea)
– Macrophotography Expert fees
– Naturalist fees
– Internal transport to the macrophotography locations
– Entry charges to the sanctuary
– Pickup/Drop from Airport/Railway station (can be arranged at an additional cost)
– Additional Food, beverages and any other personal expenses
– Please carry your rainy wear, shoes and also a small torch is advisable during night outdoor activities.
– Shoes is compulsory for all outdoor activities
Surla, Sacordem, Dharbandora, Goa, India
Nature’s Nest Goa has organised 3 days Macro Photography Workshop at Nature’s Nest Nature Resort Goa with Photographer Kedar Bhat during 16-18 September 2022
Wildlife Macro photography means shooting tiny wildlife subjects like flowers, frogs, snakes etc. There is a beautiful hidden world which is otherwise not visible with naked eyes. The beauty & challenge of macro photography is that with the use of proper equipment & techniques, one has to use different ideas to record this world, and further make it look aesthetically pleasing too.
Who can attend this workshop:
This workshop is aimed at photographers who know basics of Photography & want to learn serious Macro photography. Kedar will be teaching advanced techniques of macro photography. Special macro flash, focusing rails, macro lenses, macro lens accessories etc… Expert Naturalist from Nature’s Nest will be there with us on field.
HOW TO REGISTER:
To join the workshop, get in touch with Nature’s Nest on the details given bellow.
Abhijeet Patil (Event Executive)
Mb. No.: 9923754664 / 9325806516